Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: Based on demand.
Learn about Michigan's Marijuana Program
Medical marijuana became legal in Michigan after voters approved of Proposal 1 in November 2008. Ten years later, Michigan became the 10th state to legalize recreational marijuana after voters approved the proposal 1 in November 2018.
Overview of Laboratory
ACT Laboratories is an independent laboratory located in Lansing, MI approved by the Michigan Regulatory Agency to provide Compliance and Research & Development testing to licensed operators in the cannabis space.
Seed to Sale Tracking System: METRC
Laboratory License #: Adult-use: AU-SC-000106, & Medical: SC-000018
Area: 4500 sqft
Michigan State Compliance Testing:
- Our compliance tests are intended to meet the requirements set forth by the Michigan Regulatory Agency.
- If a sample of cannabis does not pass a state-required test based on the standards set forth in regulations, depending on the results it could be recalled, or processed into an extract.
- All results will be reported through the state seed-to-sale tracking system and our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- As regulations are subject to change, we encourage you to reference the state’s official website for up-to-date state regulatory requirements to ensure required testing compliance: Official Regulations.
Research & Development (R&D) Testing:
- R&D testing is available per the customer’s request. Cultivators and processors use R&D testing to help improve their processes and products.
- Since this type of testing is research-focused and the product will not be going to market the results are not reported to the state, a CoA will be released to the client through our Laboratory Information System (LIMS).
We will schedule a meeting with your team to better understand your business needs and objectives. Based on this discussion we will create a recommendation for you to help reach your safety and compliance goals.
Beyond the Test.
ACT Laboratories provides consultative solutions during the pre-grow, grow, and post-harvest process.
|Value Offerings||Before |
|HPLC Validation & Training||-||-|
|Personalized Sampling Days||-||-|
|Root Cause Analysis||-||-|
|Laboratory Information System (LIMS)||-||-|