Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: Based on demand.
Learn about Pennsylvania's Marijuana Program
On April 6, 2016, Governor Wolf signed Senate Bill 3, making Pennsylvania the 29th state to legalize medical marijuana, and on February 15, 2018, medical marijuana became available for patients at dispensaries.
Overview of Laboratory
ACT Laboratories is an independent third party laboratory located in Trafford, PA, licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health to provide Compliance and Research & Development testing to licensed operators in the cannabis space.
Seed to Sale Tracking System: MJ Freeway/Leaf Data Systems
Laboratory License #:
Area: 3800 sqft
Pennsylvania State Compliance Testing:
- Our compliance tests are intended to meet the requirements set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- If a sample of cannabis does not pass a state-required test based on the standards set forth in regulations, depending on the results it could be recalled.
- All results will be reported through the state seed-to-sale tracking system and our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- As regulations are subject to change, we encourage you to reference the state’s official website for up-to-date state regulatory requirements to ensure required testing compliance: Official Regulations.
Research & Development (R&D) Testing:
- R&D testing is available per the customer’s request. Cultivators and Processors use R&D testing to help improve their processes and products.
- Since this type of testing is research-focused and the product will not be going to market the results are not reported to the state, a CoA will be released to the client through our Laboratory Information System (LIMS).
We will schedule a meeting with your team to better understand your business needs and objectives. Based on this discussion we will create a recommendation for you to help reach your safety and compliance goals.
Beyond the Test.
ACT Laboratories provides consultative solutions during the pre-grow, grow, and post-harvest process.
|Value Offerings||Before |
|HPLC Validation & Training||-||-|
|Personalized Sampling Days||-||-|
|Root Cause Analysis||-||-|
|Laboratory Information System (LIMS)||-||-|