New York Laboratory
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: Based on demand.
New York Marijuana.
Learn about New York's Marijuana Program
In July 2014, Governor Cuomo and the New York State Legislature enacted the Compassionate Care Act to provide a medical marijuana program for the state of New York. The Compassionate Care Act took effect in January 2016 and made medicinal marijuana use legal in New York.
Overview of Laboratory
ACT Laboratories is an independent third party laboratory located in Ballston Spa, NY, approved by the New York State (NYS) Department of Health to provide Compliance and Research & Development testing to licensed cannabis operators.
Seed to Sale Tracking System: MMP
ELAP Certified ID: 12103
Area: 2000 sq ft plus an additional 2000 sq ft to expand
New York State Compliance Testing:
- ACT’s assays are validated to meet the requirements set forth by the NYS Department of Health and the NYS Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ELAP).
- All results will be reported through our laboratory information management system and submitted to the client and the NY Department of Health.
- As regulations are subject to change, we encourage you to reference the state’s official website for up-to-date state regulatory requirements to ensure required testing compliance: Official Regulations.
Research & Development (R&D) Testing:
- R&D testing is available per the customer’s request. Cultivators and processors use R&D testing to help improve their processes and products.
- Since this type of testing is research-focused and the product will not be going to market without passing an additional compliance panel of tests, R&D results are not required to be reported to the state. A CoA will be released to the client through our Laboratory Information System (LIMS).
We will schedule a meeting with your team to better understand your business needs and objectives. Based on this discussion we will create a recommendation for you to help reach your safety and compliance goals.
Beyond the Test.
ACT Laboratories provides consultative solutions during the pre-grow, grow, and post-harvest process.
|Value Offerings||Before |
|HPLC Validation & Training||-||-|
|Personalized Sampling Days||-||-|
|Root Cause Analysis||-||-|
|Laboratory Information System (LIMS)||-||-|