Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: Based on demand.
Learn about Illinois' Marijuana Program
20th state to legalize medical marijuana with the introduction of the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act in 2013 which went into effect 1/1/2014 Five years later, the Act was amended by Public Act 101-363, taking the program from "pilot" status to permanent.
11th state to legalize recreational marijuana with The Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act (410 ILCS 705) legalized the use of marijuana in Illinois for non-medicinal purposes, effective January 1, 2020.
Overview of Laboratory
ACT Laboratories is an independent third party laboratory located in Morton, Illinois, approved by the Illinois Department of Agriculture to provide Compliance and Research & Development testing to licensed cannabis operators.
Seed to Sale Tracking System: BioTrack
Laboratory License #: 800000001
Area: 5000 sqft
Illinois State Compliance Testing:
- Our compliance tests are intended to meet the requirements set forth by the Illinois Department of Agriculture.
- If a sample of cannabis does not pass a state-required test based on the standards set forth in regulations, depending on the results it could be recalled, or processed into an extract.
- All results will be reported through the state seed-to-sale tracking system and our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- As regulations are subject to change, we encourage you to reference the state’s official website for up-to-date state regulatory requirements to ensure required testing compliance: Official Regulations.
Research & Development (R&D) Testing:
- R&D testing is available per the customer’s request.
- Since this type of testing is research-focused and the product will not be going to market the results are not reported to the state, a CoA will be released to the client through our Laboratory Information System (LIMS).
We will schedule a meeting with your team to better understand your business needs and objectives. Based on this discussion we will create a recommendation for you to help reach your safety and compliance goals.
Beyond the Test.
ACT Laboratories provides consultative solutions during the pre-grow, grow, and post-harvest process.
|Value Offerings||Before |
|HPLC Validation & Training||-||-|
|Personalized Sampling Days||-||-|
|Root Cause Analysis||-||-|
|Laboratory Information System (LIMS)||-||-|