Fitchburg, MA – Community Outreach Meeting
Thank you for inquiring about the Virtual Community Outreach Meeting for ACT Laboratories of MA, a Marijuana Establishment. The virtual meeting is scheduled for October 21, 2021 at 6:00 PM. Please note that due to the COVID-19 health crisis, the meeting will be held over the Zoom platform.
Link: Click Here
Meeting ID: 868 5280 5828
+13017158592,,86852805828# US (Washington DC) +13126266799,,86852805828# US (Chicago)Dial by your location:
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
October 21, 2021 @ 6:00 p.m.
General Discussion Items
- ACT Laboratories of MA: Who we are and What we do
- Future equal employment opportunities at the facility and why we are excited about our Fitchburg location
- We will discuss the security measures we are putting in place for our facility to ensure no diversion of any product to minors
- Our plans to positively impact the community and ensure we are not a nuisance
- ACT Laboratories mission toward quality and science
- Questions presented in advance of the meeting, and
- We will allow time for questions from the public
The proposed Independent Testing Laboratory will be located at 131 John Fitch Highway, Fitchburg, MA. There will be an opportunity for the public to ask questions and questions may be submitted in advance to: [email protected] or by completing the form below.
Check back by October 20, 2021 for meeting materials.